1. Every time You use this website / App. You will be bound by the then current Privacy Statement and You should review this text every time You use the website / App. to be sure that You agree with it.
2. Personal data You provide will be process and stored in a file under the responsibility of BRUTTA for the purposes of
i. the performance and enforcement of the purchase and sale contract over the products You have purchase, or of any other contract between You and us;
ii. attending to Your requests, and;
iii. providing You with information about the products of BRUTTA including, as regards the above referred products, sending commercial communications by e-mail or by any other equivalent electronic communication means (such as SMS). You can change your preference in respect of receiving such communications by logging into the MY ACCOUNT section of this website / App. and editing your preferences. You can unsubscribe at the Newsletter section.
iv. In the event that You facilitate us personal data of a third party You shall be responsible of informing about the use of such data and obtaining the relevant express consent. In the event that You have purchased a product or a gift card, then the personal data of the third party provided by You shall be used for the following purposes: (a) managing of the delivery and/or verification of correct receipt of the corresponding product and;(b) attend any query or suggestion you may formulate in respect of said product.
3. BRUTTA, with registered address at A BRUTTA, com sede Praça Machado dos Santos, 65 E3, 4440-511 Valongo, Portugal, being data controller of the file, undertakes to keep your personal information confidential and to ensure the exercise of your access, rectification, erasure and objection rights by sending a letter to the above mentioned address or to the registered address of BRUTTA.
4. To achieve the purposes indicated in section 2 above, we may need to disclose or transfer the information that you have provided to us to the company Cardoso, Cardoso & Neves, Lda.of .
5. The user (You) hereby guarantees that the personal data provided is true and accurate and undertakes to notify any change or alteration to the same. Any loss or damage caused to the website / App. or to the person responsible for the web-site / App. or to any third person through the provision of erroneous, inexact or incomplete information on the registration forms will be the exclusive responsibility of the User.